>

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Green: The color of nature

Photo: Featuring green lush

Reviewed By: M A Mannan Munna

Green, the color of life, renewal, nature, and energy, is associated with meanings of growth, harmony, freshness, safety, fertility, and environment. Green is also traditionally associated with money, finances, banking, ambition, greed, jealousy, and wall street.

The color green has healing power and is understood to be the most restful and relaxing color for the human eye to view. Green can help enhance vision, stability and endurance. Green takes up more space in the spectrum visible to the human eye and it is the dominant color in the natural. It is a natural choice in interior design as an ideal background or backdrop because we as humans are so used to seeing it everywhere.

The color green affects us physically and mentally in several different ways. Green is soothing, relaxing, and youthful. Green is a color that helps alleviate anxiety, depression, and nervousness. Green also brings with it a sense of hope, health, adventure, and renewal, as well as self-control, compassion, and harmony.The green color is often used to indicate safety in the advertising of drugs and medical products. Green is directly related to nature and energy, so it is also commonly used to represent and promote ‘green’ products.
Green Is Exciting

While some find green a relaxing color, others find that it gives them a feeling of excitement. "Green gives me a rush. I buy everything in green, and like pictures with a lot of green in them. I like characters with green hair, eyes, clothes automatically. It gives me an endorphin rush, I think," said one viewer.

This can be especially true of particularly vibrant shades of green. "I love a really bright, vibrant green! It seems so energetic and motivating. Like I always feel inspired and recharged whenever I'm around a bright chartreuse or lime green," explained a reader.

"When I see someone is wearing the color green, I feel she is kind, helpful, caring and sympathetic. It is a color that just radiates compassion." - Yeganeh

"Green to me is a symbol of growth of nature. When I notice the color green it gives off a calming and peaceful feeling." - Brenden

"The color green reminds me of the natural world. I love to incorporate green in my interior decor and wardrobe because it feels so close to nature." - Betty

"Hopeful, optimistic, forgiven, energized, restful, royal, elegant, rich, healthy, playful, respected, responsible, wealthy, cautious, peaceful, warm, stable, tall, clean, stable, comforted, sturdy, strong, and compassionate. This is my favorite color, all shades and hues." - Joe

"Green is a color that to me symbolizes a new beginning. I imagine a fresh green plant emerging from the soil. Whenever I'm trying to get motivated to tackle a new goal or start over on something, surrounding myself with green can be quite helpful." - Ivan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting

A Novel Aspect of Farmland Birds Conservation in Precision Agriculture

Farmland bird nest (Source: Wallhere.com ) Written By:  Muhammad Abdul Mannan If we we even keep us very slightly updated with the advanceme...